- Safe Walking Route App by High School Students Among Winners in Level the Coding Field Hackathon
- Youth Under-represented in Computer Science Learn to Develop Apps at Level the Coding Field Hackathon Nov 16-17 in Oakland
- Level Playing Field Institute receives $500K Grant from National Science Foundation
- Oakland’s Level Playing Field Institute receives a 2013 Google RISE Award
- W.M. Keck Foundation awards Level Playing Field Institute $200,000 for STEM education programs in Los Angeles
Mind the Opportunity Gap
Learn how SMASH Academy is closing the opportunity gap through STEM education.